Monday, April 1, 2013

Becoming a fully formed human

You read that right. This is my latest challenge- becoming a fully formed human. I could give really specific details, but it is just apartment and job hunting. Not worth sharing more details until they happen. However, here is the epic Shoshanna quote from Girls


"I can't be surrounded by your negativity while I'm trying to grow into a fully formed human."

I am trying to focus on positives in my life- from people to place to things. In the meantime, I am eating food with friends and trying to write papers (and other student-y things). The latest paper in the works is about digital global television viewing for an American audience via Hulu. Also, trying to work on my company for Entrepreneurship. Otherwise, done with midterms and it feels so good.

Oh, last Thursday I got to go to Tumblr HQ and pet small dogs. It made my life. I love small dogs. And Tumblr was pretty cool on principle of being Tumblr.
Someone spent the time to draw this at Weinstein... 

Today, I am going to Google. Maybe I will get the Nose for April Fools! Will keep all y'all updated.
Maybe I should have been sitting there... I am usually in a really good mood :)

A domani!

No comments:

Post a Comment