Thursday, December 13, 2012

BIRTHDAY!

I turned 20 in Sydney! Yayyyyy :) Anyways, it was nice. I went to Bondi Beach, ate free churros and a  not-free chocolate hazelnut milkshake from San Churro (mmmm), got dinner at Satang Thai (thai place near where I live) with a whole bunch of people in my program, and went out to King's Cross for dranks and related festivities. It was a great time and my arms are now really tan. Today, I was going to go to the beach, but life doesn't always go as planned, so I slept in and bought last minute gifts for my family. Now, I just need to pack and clean. Later, we are having a bbq and pavlova... and maybe play kings. Otherwise, my future 24-48 hours will be spent going to and from airports/ airplanes. It is going to be the longest Saturday in the history of Saturdays...

A domani!

No comments:

Post a Comment