Thursday, January 31, 2013

First week of my last semester of universidad

It is weird being back in classes in NYC- especially considering I am graduating in May. I like it, but I am still not used to it after being gone so long. Everything just feels really weird now. I have been so busy so far this week- from seeing friends, organizing things, figuring out life, trying to eat food, going to class M/T/W, and starting my internship today (and I will be going tomorrow). Everything has been really good, but the days are long (even though they go by very quickly)! I am most excited about my Entrepreneurship class of all of my school things, but I really like the rest of my classes. 

I went to Bryant Park Monday morning- that was cool, too. Looking up at buildings like the Empire State building that I have worked in warms my heart. Skating at Bryant Park is one of the small reminders why I love NYC. Everything is so magical in this place.

I will write more later when my brain has more functioning cells...

A domani!

No comments:

Post a Comment