Sunday, February 10, 2013

The latest and greatest in the Life and Times

Some updates on things I have done since I last wrote:
- Eaten meals with friends (I have friends!)
- Volunteered at Fashion Decoded Hackathon at Alley NYC
- Got some clothes at Topshop, Uniqlo, and Lululemon (I needed stuff! I swear!)
- Went to two Super Bowl shin dig things, ate food, contemplated the meaning of Beyonce
- Ate some more food with some more friends (I have friends!)
- Went to class
- Did some homework. Then re-did some homework. Then did some more and felt merp about it.
- Went to this crazy place called the Living Theatre with my homeboy Jon and saw people doing parkour and ribbon dancing(?) in the middle of a club/bar/theater/warehouse/hangout thing place
- Wrote an article on my friend, Rachel Monfre, who is fabulous and lives next door to me
- Felt disappointed by how my NYU Local piece was edited/ came out
- Went to 2 WSN meetings (and it felt so right!)
- Interned a little more at MTV (Yeah- I really do like it so far. And no, they aren't paying me to write that)
- Met with my RA to talk about life. She seems nice
- Went to Shabbat dinner with the amazing Daniel Jacoby. What a beautiful soul. He introduced me to his friends and I got free food. Good deal.
- Tried and (seem to have) failed to schmooze my way into a team for my Entrepreneurship class- will keep my two readers in Russia updated about this
- Started my internship portfolio
- Tried to go to the gym everyday with some success. Yeah- that was vague for a reason.
- Celebrated Chinese New Year with the roommates by getting food at Joe's Shanghai and eating ice cream from Chinatown Ice Cream Factory in the cold. My fingers froze for that derishous Zen Butter goodness (toasted sesame seed and peanut butter- you are jealous right now)
- Decided not to get tested for Celiac and just not eat gluten instead because blood work just isn't my thing
- Got free cupcakes on more than one occasion this past week. And no, I am not supposed to eat their glutteny-ness. They were free.
- Fist bumped some guy on the subway-twice- because he could and I was too weirded out to say no
- Went to the Lela Rose NYFW show today with the wonderful photographer Rachel Kaplan (and also threw in some street style coverage there). Yeah, that link is to my article!

I feel like I am forgetting some things, but basically I have been pretty busy, but I like everything I am doing, so that is a good thing :)

Hopefully, I will have more time to do WSN stuff and I am starting Codeacademy on Friday, so hopefully that will go well!!!

A domani ragazzi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment