Monday, February 18, 2013

In case you missed it, today has to do with presidents

Since it is President's Day, I don't have class. That means I spent this whole extended weekend eating food with friends and writing papers (ew, papers....). However, I did also watch Wreck it Ralph with Michelle and a little bit of tv- yay free time! I also skated for once after a while at City Ice and it was nice to practice after so long. I need to get to the rink more, but the trains are always messed up and it took me about an hour to get there! Took my first coding class, saw my cousins Michael, Donna, and Jonathan, and got brunch on Sunday. Being in Westchester on Saturday meant I could go to Stew Leonards, and I did. It was awesome and I got my rice cake things. They are delicious. More class and work this week, some food with friends, and Violet Ball this Saturday!

Good stuff. A domani ragazzi!

No comments:

Post a Comment