Monday, November 11, 2013

The latest(ish)

What have I been up to?
During the week, I hung out and gymed. Otherwise, my weekend was slightly more eventful. I have been spending a lot of time trying to get organized.

I started coaching skating in Stuy Town and like it quite a bit so far. Saturday after coaching, we celebrated Ora's birthday party at our apartment and Solas- woooooo! Proceeded to eat a gross amount of food after with Osho (froyo, pizza, and burritos). To our credit, we had a very early (5 pm) dinner at Frank's that day (grilled octopus, black linguine with calarmari, and lamb ragu- so good!).

Sunday after coaching, I hung out with Osho, then got dinner with Sophie at Numero 28. The end of the day resulted in finishing both MasterChef Jr. (Hulu) and Extreme Cheapskates (Netflix).

What have I been thinking about?
I have also been reading a lot of digital media news and news news. Things are happening in the world and I am thinking about writing about it- TBD...

In unrelated news, my brother now has a girlfriend... #weird

What next?
Thanksgiving is coming up, so off to Wisconsin I will go. I am pretty excited.

Osho and I started thinking about potential vacation plans. If we end up going somewhere, Puerto Rico is looking like our destination of choice. I really want to stay on the beach.

---

I will one day think of more interesting things to make up share about myself.

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment