Monday, December 30, 2013

Since PR...

I am back! I worked for a little (and got lots of holiday gifts- mostly chocolate), had a work party (at a warehouse/ artist commune in Red Hook), and went home to CT last week (so nice to chill out). Osho came to visit for Christmas, which was nice. We ate a lot of food and walked in Northwest Park with my dogs.

Over last week, I started another blog called WE CONVERSED (weconversed.tumblr.com). It is a passion project where I get to talk to my friends, write, and be creative. I am trying to ask questions that really get to the heart of who it is I am talking to and inspire readers (or at least, that's the plan). The blog is something I hope to continue even once I start work again this Thursday, but I know I will be on a bit of a time crunch. I am very happy with it so far (regardless) and interviewing people on and off.

In the rest of my time, I have been doing a lot of eating and coaching. I have eaten at Momofuku Noodle Bar (get the captain crunch truffles!), Fishtag, Bricklane Curry House ($10 buffet?!?), BoxKite coffee (just opened on my block), Sumtum Der (all about those papaya salads), and Macaron Parlor (hazelnut milk cookie is to die for). I also bar hopped into East Village Social and Bua, saw Anchorman 2 (it was ok), stopped into Strtand (always a good time), and skated with Osho (so nice).

Later today, I am going shopping with the bf and meeting him after work. We are going to a warehouse party in Brooklyn for New Years with a few friends, which should be super fun. TBC...

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment