Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 2 was burgerday

I finished my 2nd day at work- hell yeah! It was still nice. Ate breakfast and had killer coffee. Plus, we all gathered around the long table to enjoy our specially ordered burgers for burgerday #tgibd. I got a beef burger with grilled mushrooms and egg- weird and sort of a misorder, but delicious and messy. Yeah, food tends to be a constant highlight of my day. I also played 'football' with a co-worker's 4-year-old daughter, which was infinitely adorable.

I also went to the Union Square Crunch for the first time. I guess they are basically the same, but I am going to try to start going to the gym before work so I can hang out with friends (and actually get exercise in if I have to work late). I showered in a Crunch for the first time today, as well. I think it all went fine, but it felt weird because the first time doing anything feels weird. I also am considering visiting the Crunch is Chelsea, but it is out of the way on my walk to work. I think Union Square is my new week gym location until the Bowery one opens, which will be my weekend fill instead of the Soho location- I have thought way too much about this, so I should obviously share.

For tonight/ this weekend, my plans are semi-up-in-the-air, but I will keep ya'll updated. Plans are hard to do!

xoxo
Gossip Squirrel
(but not really, only in my dreams)

No comments:

Post a Comment