Friday, July 19, 2013

Updates? Updates!

So as is typical of my writing habits, I have taken a hiatus. I am back, bitches! But actually, not much news to share. I have eaten lots of places and was sick last weekend, so I was pretty miserable. Feeling better this week. Planning on hanging out with friends and eating more food this weekend, which should be nice :) Things are really picking up at work and I ran a hot sauce taste test yesterday, which was fun. I also ate at Maison Kaiser, which just opened around the corner from where I work yesterday. It is going to be a major problem because the stuff is sooooooo good and sooooo unhealthy. Also, got free coolhaus (double chocolate cookie with salted chocolate Patron ice cream) for a movie promo- hell, yeah! In other food news, today is burger day- getting mango salsa black bean veggie burger, sweet potato fries, and a blueberry shake. #excited I guess the only other developments worth sharing are that I fail at reading books and changed my new book idea (not that I have written anything substantial yet). It turned more ranty than write-y (if that makes any sense). I guess I also might have made a new friend, which is never a bad thing. More updates to come... Love from the south of this wonderful city.

Arrivederci!  

No comments:

Post a Comment