Friday, September 6, 2013

It's getting colder

Dear Internet,

Not much is new in the Life and Times of yours truly. But maybe instead I should say, "This is the true story of one working girl living in an apartment with two roommates in the East Village, but also living in Excel off by Madison Square Park."

But, if we are going to get into it: I didn't labor on Labor Day (went home, still wearing white); classes started for my friends (I am surviving so far); I am not celebrating Rosh Hashanah like my mom would like to me to (actually doing something, like going to synagogue- but Happy New Year!); my British friend Lakshmi is in town so we are going to an advertising party together (because there is going to be free stuff); and I started watching Arrested Development on Netflix. I also half-heartedly started re-reading Slaughterhouse Five.

Weekend plans? Parties, the zoo, and fancy food!

Where have I eaten/ ate food at work from lately? City Cakes; Hill Country; Pinkberry (we got it catered); Burrito Box; Whole Foods; See's Candy; Murray's Bagels; Veniero's; and my mom's cooking (it's the shit).

No comments:

Post a Comment