Thursday, October 24, 2013

Boston, a cold, and Windsor!

I haven't written in a while, but if I were to list things I have been up to, here they are:
- work
- coaching
- finished a book
- hanging out with friends
- eating out (too many places to remember)
- went to B-town with the Boo. We stayed in Belmont and hung out a lot in Cambridge. It was weird being in a real college town, rather one of the most famous in the world. Entonces, we ate A LOT OF FOOD: ice cream at J.P. Licks; burritos and quesadillas at Felipe's; dark hot chocolate at L.P. Burdick; shrimp white wine pasta and black squid ink pasta at The Daily Catch; a canolli and lobster tail from Mike's Pastries in the North End; pizza at a little local joint; Osho cooked curry chicken for me in the middle of the night; Osho's mom made colfi (frozen icey dessert with pistachios and cardamom) for us to eat; lots of Jingo's (the ultimate cracker snack thing); and probably some other stuff I can't think of right now. We also went to the New England Aquarium and saw SO MANY ANIMALS- penguins, seals, sea lions, and turtles- oh my! Otherwise, we watched some tv, slept a lot, and walked around Harvard Square quite a bit. It was really fun, but the drive out there took a while. Maybe next time we will drive!
- started some online classes in Marketing and Behavioral Economics (that I need to make a greater commitment to)
- celebrated Jon's 21st birthday by getting him an engraved flask (it was pretty cool, have to admit)
- Watched My Big Fat Revenge- only partially amusing - among many other tv shows, while simultaneously getting Osho obsessed with Catfish
- went to the doctor like a real person; got a flu shot
- talked to the parents after their return from Jamaica
- did more cute stuff with the boyfriend: Tuesday he picked me up at work, brought me chocolates, took me out to dinner at BXL, and watched tv with my roommates. It doesn't get any cuter than that.
- I had a cold last week. I am over it.
- I am going to Windsor this weekend with Michelle, Shelly, and Liliana- yayyyyy!

TBC

Well, that was fun. Also, good job reading this far. Will write something more interesting next time.

TTFN, internet.

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment