Thursday, August 8, 2013

A new account, @BeardPapasNY, & @Werethemillers

I am on another account at work and things are really starting to pick up, which is a little scary, but more exciting than anything else. I really want to dive in and learn a lot. I have also been having quite a few personal meetings with people from outside companies, which makes me feel like a real business person... or something. I am working on it, anyway. Plus, going to start coaching this weekend again- yayyyyy! All of this is a good thing.

The highlight of my week was probably the fact that I got Beard Papa on Monday. So amazing. Green tea latte and cocoa puff with vanilla filling. I could eat soooooo many, but I shouldn't. On Tuesday, I went to my favorite theater with Michelle (it is so old, pretty, and huge) to see We are the Millers for $7 (included a free $6.50 popcorn- the most expensive in the city). Of course the weekly deal makes the movie even sweeter (or popcorn-ier?), but We are the Millers was actually really funny. I recommend seeing it. I also missed out on seeing Kayla and Michelle for two days straight from being away/ busy, which was weird. In pathetic news, I feel asleep at 8 PM last night. Don't be jealous. I basically haven't had time to sleep. I also need to figure out fun weekend plans- besides skating and writing. Will keep y'all updated.

Besides new potential opportunities, food (it's going to be Burger Day tomorrow!), and expansion in my work, I feel like my social life is changing slowly as well. School is going to start again for a lot of my friends who are still students and I am worried they won't have as much time for me, but who knows. My life is changing and so are theirs, so I am just going to have to ride the wave.


Baci!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment