Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thinking about November

The latest? Friday night I went out to dinner at La Palapa. Saturday, I skated and coached for the first time in a long time. It went well. Once I got back into the city, I went to the Guggenheim with Sammie and Alice. We got dinner at Purple Ginger and it was amazing. Sunday, I got brunch with Sophie at Hummus Place, hung out with another friend, and went over to Liliana's new apartment for dinner. Her building is so nice and we had an amazing view of the city from her rooftop. Overall, it was pretty great. Monday, I did some chores so I felt a bit like an adult (or something). Tuesday, Daniel said goodbye after staying over a few days to go home to LA and then Paris for next semester. Wednesday I went to The Woods with Kayla in Williamsburg. Thursday I got dinner with Jess at Via della Pace. Friday, I got breakfast with Cristina at Financier. TBD this weekend....

At work, I have been meeting with some major magazine reps for my Alexis Bittar client and still getting lots of free food- I find it exciting. I need to get better at feeding myself, regardless. I am not sure what I have planned for the rest of the week, but we will see....

---

I wanted it to be November on Monday. I felt a little sad and even though it was hot out, I wore my biggest seafoam green sweater with full length jeans and boots. It felt nice to sweat a little and I pondered whether I would have things more figured out in November. I hope so- to be more settled into my job, to feel more stable in my friendships, to know whether I am going to travel or study or work more in the near future, and to just feel more adult-y. Then again, I am unsure of whether I will ever feel adulty. I go to the gym, pay rent, and work. I think for now, that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment