Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Me having a life: Pancakes, Sydney Harbor Bridge, Art, and Noodle Market

Today, I conquered. Well, not really. I slept in and went to class. Then, I got pancakes at Pancakes on the Rocks with my local friend Arwin. After, we walked the Sydney Harbor Bridge and back. It was really nice to hang out with him after not seeing him for so long. Then, I went to the Museum of Contemporary Art to do some research for my exhibition review paper for my Aboriginal Art class. I have some pieces in mind to write about, but I don't have a developed argument about the pieces- so I need to think a lot about what my paper will actually say. After, I walked to Hyde Park to get an early dinner at the Noodle Market. I was impressed with how many vendors were there and how crowded it was. I realized I should spend more time sitting in Hyde Park. I got butter chicken with noodles, rice, salad, and veggies. It was really nice. After eating a real meal, I thought I did a few chores like buying groceries and now I am typing to avoid going to the gym (but I will in a bit)...

No comments:

Post a Comment