Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fireworks and Snorkeling

After quitting my internship Friday, I went out with friends to a gay club called Arq. Even though I was supposed to be a wing lady for my gay friend, all of the gay guys loved me and were meh about him. One hot gay man called me beautiful, which made my night. In other shallow news about myself, Saturday I didn't do much besides read during the day. Later, I saw fireworks at Darling Harbor and played at the playground there- the best playground I have ever encountered in my life. There was a zip line, giant tire swing, a circley spinny thing, net/ climby thing, swings, slides, and everything else in the name of epic childhood-ness. Today, I went snorkeling at Balmoral Beach and learned rugby throws (though I am still truly terrible). I also got fish and chips, gave up on reading for my class that hasn't started yet for the day, and went to the gym. And now, I can't sleep. Mer. Other things are in the works like me writing for my school paper again. Again, major tbc. Arg. Love from this side of the world.

A domani!

No comments:

Post a Comment