Friday, September 21, 2012

Free food, art, laser tag, and working out

Thursday morning, NYU Sydney gave me free food because we met the new director of our program and the food was sooooooo good. Omg. Yes, all I am focusing on is the food. Then, I went on a field trip to the New South Wales Art Gallery. I liked the art, but I felt tired and walked back immediately after the end of our tour to go to sleep, but ended up finishing The United States of Tara on Netflix. Clearly, I have my priorities straight.

Friday, I slept in really late, did a bit of reading, and then played laser tag and pool (and even sang a little karaoke). It was fun, but I was a fan of the free food- pizza. Mmmmm. I went to sleep immediately after that, too. I have been very tired lately.

Saturday, I found out I will probably get to go to Israel on Birthright (but I still have an interview to do- which I am not sure if it is a 'get to know me' or 'are you the best candidate' type thing). It has been a long process, but I am trying to be positive. Speaking of positive, I need to start drinking more water and tea again. Anyways, after answering some emails, I joined 'Running Club,' which is a group that meets once a week to run and do other work out activities. I was a little scared, but I knew that there was free (healthy!) food involved and I knew that it was good for me, so I committed. It reminded me that I need to step up my regular workouts a bit. After, I played pool and actually won a game. For the rest of the day, I just want to get some chores like laundry done and get some reading done.

A domani!

No comments:

Post a Comment