Thursday, September 13, 2012

The latest in my life

The last few days I have been pretty stressed because there have been quite a few changes regarding my academics. For example, I was supposed to go on a week long trip to Armidale starting tomorrow, but the trip got cancelled. I wasn't too heart broken, but I did want to go. Also, I found out one of my 14 week classes is being condensed into 10 weeks. As a result, my classes are getting flipped around all over the place and even I (who is pretty organized) am confused as to exactly what my homework is...

I also quit my internship this afternoon because I felt I was not learning anything. This decision was very stressful and hard for me to make, but I definitely feel like I made the right decision for myself. I still would like to gain international work experience, though I feel that I should be a certain caliber of work and treated  with respect. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and now I can really focus on school (and some fun).

I am planning on going to the beach and going back to the Museum of Contemporary Art for my Aboriginal Art class.

The rest is in the future.

A domani!

No comments:

Post a Comment